Capgemini Group is a ‘Leader’ in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Advanced Analytics and Insights
The report analyzes 32 leading service providers for their market impact, vision and capabilities.
Paris, February 23, 2022 – Capgemini today announced that it has been recognized as a ‘Leader’ in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Advanced Analytics and Insights (AA&I) Service Providers 2022, for the third consecutive time. The report analyzes 32 leading service providers for their market impact, vision and capabilities.
Zhiwei Jiang, CEO of Insights and Data at Capgemini and member of the Group Executive Committee said, “In today’s data economy, data should be infused at the core of every organization so that it is agile and resilient. At Capgemini, we are committed to leveraging the power of data and trusted AI to drive sustainable growth for our clients, and to fostering a collaborative data culture that helps drive sustainable value. Our innovative approach, backed by our suite of AI offerings and a highly talented team of data, AI and analytics experts, enable a future-ready data ecosystem for organizations. We are delighted that Everest Group has recognized our capabilities in this domain for a third time in a row.”
Vishal Gupta, Vice President, Everest Group, “Capgemini has been positioned as a Leader in Everest Group’s Advanced Analytics and Insights Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022, due to its deep domain expertise and talent strategy combined with its strategic focus on enhancing its IP assets such as 890 and IDEA platforms.”
Capgemini was recognized for the following capabilities:
- Comprehensive suite of Data and Analytics portfolio including the IDEA by Capgemini platform – a set of AI accelerators that help organizations scale AI – and the 890 by Capgemini offer for data exchange
- Unique delivery model that helps clients optimize costs and drives competitive value
- Talented global workforce of data and analytics experts who have the right mix of technical skill sets and sectoral expertise, and continued investment in talent upskilling
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (23.2.2022) Capgemini Group is a ‘Leader’ in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Advanced Analytics and Insights
- (22.2.2022) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader by NelsonHall for its Cloud HR Transformation Services, a 2nd time in a row
- (17.11.2021) Capgemini Research Institute ranked No.1 for the quality of its thought leadership for the sixth consecutive time
- (17.11.2021) Heathrow extends partnership with Capgemini to provide enhanced experience for travelers and its colleagues
- (3.6.2021) Capgemini Group Receives 2021 SAP® Pinnacle Award in the Partner Learning Excellence Category