Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader by NelsonHall for its Cloud HR Transformation Services, a 2nd time in a row
Capgemini was recognized in the “Multi-Country Focus” segment for its ability to meet future client requirements and deliver immediate cloud transformation benefits to clients across multiple countries.
Paris, February 22, 2022 – Capgemini Group has been named a “Leader” in the NelsonHall Vendor Evaluation and Assessment Tool (NEAT) report for Cloud HR Transformation Services. Capgemini was recognized in the “Multi-Country Focus” segment for its ability to meet future client requirements and deliver immediate cloud transformation benefits to clients across multiple countries.
Stephan Paolini, Practice Leader for Intelligent People Operations at Capgemini’s Business Services said, “As organizations adapt to a hybrid workplace, they are looking for a frictionless HR experience to make their workforce agile, resilient and future-ready. We are delighted to be named a Leader in the NelsonHall report once again as it further highlights our ability to meet our clients’ business expectations and deliver tech-fueled, innovative solutions to transform their HR function.”
Elizabeth Rennie, HR Technology and Services Research Director at NelsonHall, said “We are pleased to recognize Capgemini as a leader in the Multi-Country Focus segment of the NEAT evaluation. Capgemini has demonstrated significant capability to support multi-country cloud-based HR transformation of clients through its digital solutions and its unique D-GEM methodology, delivering sustainable value to its clients.”
The report highlighted several of Capgemini’s key strengths, including:
- Digital design thinking model with a robust methodology and delivery capability for digital solutions through its Digital Global Enterprise Model (D-GEM)
- Solutions such as Digital Employee Operations, Digital Helpdesk and Digital Learning Operations
- Focus on next generation technological innovations, including robotic process automation (RPA), chatbots, machine learning/AI for HR transformation
- Holistic approach towards delivering end-to-end HR operation solutions, capabilities in providing digital learning solutions and supporting major HR technologies
- Global footprint and ability to support large geographies such as US, UK, France, Germany, Netherlands and Australia.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want I www.capgemini.com
NelsonHall is the leading global analyst firm dedicated to helping organizations understand the ‘art of the possible’ in IT and business services. With analysts in the U.S., U.K., and Continental Europe, NelsonHall provides buy-side organizations with detailed, critical information on markets and vendors (including NEAT assessments) that helps them make fast and highly informed sourcing decisions. And for vendors, NelsonHall provides deep knowledge of market dynamics and user requirements to help them hone their go-to-market strategies. NelsonHall’s research is based on rigorous, all-original research, and is widely respected for the quality, depth, and insight of its analysis.
+91 967 451 5119
+91 967 451 5119
- (23.2.2022) Capgemini Group is a ‘Leader’ in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Advanced Analytics and Insights
- (22.2.2022) Capgemini Group recognized as a Leader by NelsonHall for its Cloud HR Transformation Services, a 2nd time in a row
- (17.11.2021) Capgemini Research Institute ranked No.1 for the quality of its thought leadership for the sixth consecutive time
- (17.11.2021) Heathrow extends partnership with Capgemini to provide enhanced experience for travelers and its colleagues
- (3.6.2021) Capgemini Group Receives 2021 SAP® Pinnacle Award in the Partner Learning Excellence Category